Add Custom Search Box to Your Wapka site
It is very hard to create a Search Engine on hosted wapsite builders like Wapka,Xtgem ,Wen.Ru,Etc . Without adding a search box on your wapsite , Your visitors can’t search your wapsite and find what they want . Google Search Engine now allowing all website developers to add Custom Search Boxes in to the websites which don’t have the facility to create their own search box . By utilizing that method we can add Search Box to our Wapka wapsite .
How to Add Custom Google Search Box to Wapka Wapsite :
It is very easy to add custom Google Search box to your Wapka wapsite , To do this you must have the minimum knowledge of Html Programming . If you know them just continue to the next step .
- Go to Google Search Box Developer and Log-in to it .
- Click on the “Add” Button .
- Enter your Wapka wapsite address on “Site to Search” .
- Enter name of your Wapka search engine at “Name of the Search Engine” .
- Now click on the “Receive Code” and Copy the Java-Script from the next page .
You can modify the “Search Engine” By click on the “Control Panel” and watch the Demo at “Public URL” . After you copy the Java-Script , You need to get in to Wapka Dashboard and do the following steps that given below .
- Enter to the Wapka wapsite which you want to add Custom Search Box .
- Click on the “Admin Mode” Then enter to the page .
- Click on the “Edit Site” Then click on the “Wml/Xhtml Code” .
- Paste the search engine “Java-Script” To the Text-Area .
- Click on the “Submit” Button .
- You are Done .
Adding Search Box to your Wapka wapsite will make your visitors to make easy search and find what they want from your Wapka wapsite . If your Wapka wapsite was new , Then it will took some time to appear on Google Search Engine . To make it fast , You have to add your Wapka wapsite to Google Search Engine .